Saturday, July 5, 2008

Girls Camp was a blast...this year it was a family event. John was one of the priesthood who camped the whole week. I was able to go up and help out by capturing it with my camera. It was Shyla's second and possibly last year at girls camp (I think she's going to ask to be a 3rd year YCL). This was Kaylie's 3rd year. We had a Princess theme this year...if you couldn't tell by the pictures. Even John got in the spirit of the princess...they even let him borrow a princess hat. The YW president from one of the wards made several princess costumes and we all dressed up and we to photographs of all the girls and leaders. It's been a crazy few weeks...but it was so much fun...Oreo (our cat) isn't liking the fact that we have been gone so much though. Next week it's EFY for the girls...while John and I travel to Kentucky and Ohio...to visit customers (John's, of course). Relaxing for me though.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Well, I tagged you on my blog. You have to go to mine to get the rules. :) Sorry.